Instead of paying cash, why not let the equipment pay for itself?
By leasing your equipment, you can get the equipment you want without hurting your cash flow. Leasing offers low, fixed monthly rentals over a long-term payment schedule which means the payments are made from the profits the equipment earns.
- Leasing Overcomes Budget Limitations
- Leasing lets you get the equipment free of budget ceilings. Low monthly payments lets you hold expenditures within budget limits.
- Leasing Minimizes Obsolescence
- Ownership and depreciation of equipment encourages its use beyond its productive life. At the expiration of a lease, you have the opportunity to replace worn or obsolete equipment.
- Leasing Conserves Cash
- Since a lease does not require a down payment, it is equivalent to 100% financing. Unlike many other types of financing, a lease does not require compensating bank balances.
- Leasing Improves Cash Flow
- Eliminating the down payment and creating a pre-tax write-off of lease payments creates cash flow and possible tax advantages. Also, lease terms are usually longer than direct financing which means flexibility for the end user.
- Leasing Fights Inflation
- Leasing costs remain the same over the life of the lease agreement, no matter how much prices and interest rates rise. A lease lets you use the extended term to pay for today’s needs with tomorrow’s dollars.
- Leasing Simplifies Expansion
- You never have to worry about selling old equipment. When the lease has ended we can help you arrange to trade in your equipment and lease newer, more modern equipment